LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

trouble sleeping

when i'm anticipating a new swell and paddling out at first light i usually don't get much sleep

I know that feeling, happened to me many times. Another thing that happens with me is waking up before my alarm clock goes off, and I'm usually a heavy sleeper.

Images
    Drink a glass or two of red wine, followed by a bottled water, you will be out like a light. Just dont drink too much of it, otherwise you wont wake up for the swell!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Drink a glass or two of red wine, followed by a bottled water, you will be out like a light. Just dont drink too much of it, otherwise you wont wake up for the swell!
    Im f**kin wasted rite now and ima hit it early tomorrow, if im at your break, I'll be the one stealin waves wit a smile on my face and red in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this happens to me all the time... my advice, read a book... Always makes me tired. After a few chapters, your eyes will be begging for sleep. Just read till you can't even bare to stay awake...

my advice. slam. youll be out quickly after

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    when i'm anticipating a new swell and paddling out at first light i usually don't get much sleep
    You haven't been missing much sleep lately!

tonight's the night !

shot and a beer.

i mean ale,and maybe more than one

Always the case here. Can never sleep much before driving out to surf.. sleep by 2am up by 4. But its worth it. Can always sleep at the beach a little. the drive home can be harsh though unless I pump up with coffee and espresso shots. It helps if I'm camping at the beach then I sleep like a log everynight. thats the best.

i'm tired,but going back out,there's finally waves