LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    we had waves,but then the tide drop dropped the swell

propofol mixed with a little 2% lidocaine. will work every time!

Images
    sleepy time tea always does the charm for me

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    i take ambien...and i gotta be up at 5:30 all the time...knocks you out right away, and you feel great in the morning, no drowziness

plus if you take a few and stay up its fun too

IsurfwhenIcan i take ambien...and i gotta be up at 5:30 all the time...knocks you out right away, and you feel great in the morning, no drowziness
    DUDE, tell me ambien makes it easier to get up in the morning. im about to get fired. i CANNOT wake up in the morning & i'm always late. I gotta get up at 4:45 for work. I missed 3 alarms & 21 phonecalls this morning & now i gotta work tomorrow to keep my job n miss any chance of getting out tomo, hopefully sun i can.

Am i dieing?? lol

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy... View Post
    DUDE, tell me ambien makes it easier to get up in the morning. im about to get fired. i CANNOT wake up in the morning & i'm always late. I gotta get up at 4:45 for work. I missed 3 alarms & 21 phonecalls this morning & now i gotta work tomorrow to keep my job n miss any chance of getting out tomo, hopefully sun i can.

Am i dieing?? lol
    i mean...ambien is a sleeping pill, not a waking up pill haha...but if you cant sleep it will help you and you wont feel drowsy in the morning...i dunno how you can sleep through an alarm though, i suck at sleeping and sleep so light

Images
    I have been wakin up at 4am all week to be at work at 6am and I dont get home till 7:30pm

I have no issues sleeping LOL

You gotta make sure you get enough sleep on ambien... If you wake up too early on that stuff crazy things happen. My grandpa took one and woke up before it wore off and started binge eating and walking around. He didn't remember a thing. My grandma kept taking the food away but he continued to pillage the kitchen. The stuff he was trying to eat was crazy too. Pickles, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, left over chicken and he washed it down with a strange beer/iced tea concoction. And there was that other time he took it at 4 am then came to thanksgiving dinner the next day and told me he could get me a job in the White House because he knew people. (he doesn't). Oh grandpa...and Ambien.

one thing i gotta say at least for myself is that staying online, and reading on the internet is not a good way to get drowsy. not for me at least. as obvious as that may or may not be it really doesn't make me anymore tired. though someone else mentioned reading a book until they got tired, and i would have to agree thats definitely a better shot. it's helped me before. one TERRIBLE thing thats helped me that i don't do anymore[and i wouldn't advise anyone to do, but i will share it anyway] is to eat something. in my old age i have cut that out though.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    when i'm anticipating a new swell and paddling out at first light i usually don't get much sleep
    You haven't been missing much sleep lately!