LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Marriage? Core score down for Mr. zach619.

lost 3 in 19 years from surfing.

marriage

Don't do it! Walk away ASAP!!!!! One vag. for the rest of your life???

I dont surf or go for a run or yardwork, etc. with the wedding ring on - just like I use my casio g-shock when I'm playing & yardwork... I have a tag heure that's my 'dress watch' and my wife kinda understands the ring is a package deal with the watch and she's cool with it.

if your fiancee is going to get bent out of shape over the ring thing, maybe...you know.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    x2.

No offense ,Zach, but if you're asking permission to not wear it, maybe you should just get a cheap one and wear it. If you repeatedly take it off and put it on, it's not a question of "if" you're going to lose it....just a matter of "when."
    Dude, I swear that is verbatim what my fiance said!! haha. Not about getting a cheap one, but just that I will no doubt lose it. Its not that I want to take it off, I just dont see a ring staying on under water day after day.

19 years of marriage. Much of it in NCal - cold water, no gloves. Never thought about it, never lost it, but I have a snug fit. I almost never take it off.
    Also works great as Sand Cougar repellent....

If it's important to you, get a tattoo band around your finger and skip the ring.

I wore one for a while and took it off before every surf but lost it four months after the wedding while planting bulbs in the garden one November as the sun went down and it got cold and my fingers shrank. Bought a $25 replacement and lost it in two weeks. Now neither my wife nor I wear rings. No big deal.

I try to take mine off, but have forgot a few times plus it has only been a year and half. Judging by the number of lost ring stories I need to make sure I take it off 100% or go buy a less sentimental ring. I wear my deceased father's ring and I think I would go off the richter if I lost it!!! I am thinking I need to visit the bubble gum machine to get me a "stand-in ring".

Married 26 years, with the original ring.

Always take it off. If my wife is on the beach when I go out she will ask if I have it on. I've worn it under gloves - by accident - and it's not that noticeable with the today's gloves.

Congrats Zach, and good luck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Retzlaff44 View Post
    Married 26 years, with the original ring.

Always take it off. If my wife is on the beach when I go out she will ask if I have it on. I've worn it under gloves - by accident - and it's not that noticeable with the today's gloves.

Congrats Zach, and good luck.
    Thank you...