LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually I'm not, but thanks for letting me know about your redneck ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by notjamee View Post
    thats because your a homsexuil, and i spelt it wrong so it wouldnt be censored
    It's ok notjamee. I can tell that your life is horrible and the only satisfaction that you get in life is from trolling forums. Yet maybe, if you tried being positive, you may be able to move out of your parents basement, meet a girl, find a job, and not feel like you need to berate people through forums.

Though, if name calling is all thats keeping you from shooting up a school or child snatching, keep on doing it. We here at Swellinfo will take a hit for the team to ensure the safety of everyone around you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by number3181 View Post
    It's ok notjamee. I can tell that your life is horrible and the only satisfaction that you get in life is from trolling forums. Yet maybe, if you tried being positive, you may be able to move out of your parents basement, meet a girl, find a job, and not feel like you need to berate people through forums.

Though, if name calling is all thats keeping you from shooting up a school or child snatching, keep on doing it. We here at Swellinfo will take a hit for the team to ensure the safety of everyone around you.
    haha you sissssy

Quote Originally Posted by notjamee View Post
    haha you sissssy
    Thank you for validating my point.

Images

nUMBER TAKIN JOHNNYS THUNDER

dUDE i pass the torch to you number3181 or whatever. i jus learned this past year too, i watched a lot of surf videos and tutorials. I laid a sheet out in backyard and practiced pop ups for a week. practice 10 or so at a crack. u look a fool but it helps in the water....ive learned just fine on a 6'8 super fish. i too have a board sport history.so with all that said and even my first post about Poopy............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ if ur wee lil toey hurtie dont go in the water

and that post about paddling out on who has the right of way and learning to duck dive.....dont be a snake and surf with friends and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by johnnytoobad View Post
    dUDE i pass the torch to you number3181 or whatever. i jus learned this past year too, i watched a lot of surf videos and tutorials. I laid a sheet out in backyard and practiced pop ups for a week. practice 10 or so at a crack. u look a fool but it helps in the water....ive learned just fine on a 6'8 super fish. i too have a board sport history.so with all that said and even my first post about Poopy............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................ if ur wee lil toey hurtie dont go in the water

and that post about paddling out on who has the right of way and learning to duck dive.....dont be a snake and surf with friends and have fun
    Thanks. Ive been practicing with my feet sticking up in air and that has helped alot. The problem was that I kept trying to use my feet to pop up instead of my knees. Now that Ive been practicing like that I havent hit my foot once.