LOGIN | REGISTER

Exclamation 6'4" surfboard for sale

I have a 6'4" Chemistry surfboard that I need to part with.
    Dimensions - 20 1/4 * 2 3/8 - with FCS removable fins.
    I originally bought this board to ride in Hawaii and it's made two trips there with me.
    Can handle surf from thigh high to well over-head.
    It has been ridden all over the place in all kinds of conditions, including some great NJ hurricane surf.
    This is a solid board that is a solid performer.
    This would be perfect for a newer or intermediate rider that needs a little extra float up by the nose and good stability through the rails.

According to the Chemistry website - http://www.chemistrysurfboards.com/about/
    "Chemistry was born from the idea of progressive, open minded surfers providing surfers of all skill levels a true custom, handmade product.
    Embedded within an industry of mass production, Chemistry takes pride in the virtually extinct term of originality."

Asking $250 firm.
    Please contact us via email at moforsale@gmail.com or by phone at 732.804.7828
    If you'd like to take a look at the board up close - it can be found at 35 Euclid Ave. in Manasquan, NJ from 10am to 6pm - Monday through Friday. - Ask for Matt.

Images
    I would recommend clean the wax off your board to make it more presentable. The dirty wax covered surfboard will scare potential buyers away.

Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    I would recommend clean the wax off your board to make it more presentable. The dirty wax covered surfboard will scare potential buyers away.
    seconded. the wax makes the board look like $#it.

Images
    thats wax ???? Thought it was Skateboard griptape

Images
    Yeah...strip that wax. Show the buyer that nothing is being hidden.

Just out of curiosity are you a kane or a wahine? Cause your name says wahine but your message says Matt