LOGIN | REGISTER

wake up, get going, surf's up!

heading out to the beach soon... (9:45am)
    hope to see u guys out there...
    looks like a fun day for surf...
    J

Images

waves!!!!!!!

Got in the water at 6am, it was about thigh to waist high sideshore wind on it, but decent for not having any waves for a month. Spot change... waist high, stomach on sets and semi glass, it was goin off for twenty minutes before a squall line cam thru and blew it all out, when I left there it was easily chest plus and super choppy. It picking up quick as swell the swell direction turns more sw. Johnny I saw you out in the water at the piers, goin to work now, heading back to the beach at 2!

I'll be heading out to the holmes beach white ave are around 330-4ish, getting of work early so i can catch some waves. 9'0 longboard with a ginger on it is what youre lookin for. haha

10:00am - 2:00pm north jetty park shared some descent 3-4 ft tumbling tunneler drops with 200 plus yd left places sure mean high tide wind direction blew tops off nice troughy bottoms my board totatly bonked my head flashing a peace sign at Courtney's friends ride hehehe a wave sloshed over the jetty & I picked up all the trash too LOL

Images

bread and butter twin piers.....

word...lol saw everyone out there....def best rides for me in am when i was still fresh. hopefully we got good leftovers tomorrow yet. "left" overs ha ha...goofy footed paradise

i must have had some funky bad BO...

had a great time at the piers, some 5-6' waves carried me from buoys to shore...
    now i'm wondering why nobody paddled out past the pier to surf near me...?
    i was tearing up the big first breaks out past the buoys all by myself...
    J

johnny - http://www.aurasurf.com/

check the archives and stuff. micahs good at calling stuff and he has some sick stuff in there

Images

ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by J... View Post
    had a great time at the piers, some 5-6' waves carried me from buoys to shore...
    now i'm wondering why nobody paddled out past the pier to surf near me...?
    i was tearing up the big first breaks out past the buoys all by myself...
    J
    I had fun watchin those rides J...zinka here you are on the right in first pic and some other gay ones
    Attached Images Attached Images

surf'd 6'1o" again @Venice start w/ no wax & new friend Cody 1st x in 8 yrs @Beech St nothing 2write home about but I'm stoked Cody is too!