LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: FireFox

FireFox

Anyone having trouble viewing this awesome site with FireFox 3.6.8 browser?

Pages won't reload, weird delays, never had this problem until recently. And tried it on all my Macs, so it's not the computer.

Still out of the water because of Lyme disease... spending all my time online.

That is the version I use and have zero issues.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    Anyone having trouble viewing this awesome site with FireFox 3.6.8 browser?

Pages won't reload, weird delays, never had this problem until recently. And tried it on all my Macs, so it's not the computer.

Still out of the water because of Lyme disease... spending all my time online.
    No problems whatsoever. Works perfect for me on multiple machines..

As for the Lyme disease. Thats sucks bro. Get well soon. A surf buddy of mine from NC lives out here and he has lyme also. He was out of the water for a week or so, but when swell hits, he is still surfing. He is just exhausted. He has to give himself a personal IV for like an hour per day, but he is still getting out. Its a ***** to deal with. Good luck.

Images
    I dont have a MAC, but there shouldnt be a problem viewing the site in Firefox.

Please try clearing your cache and restarting your browser. To clear you browser cache, go Tools -> clear recent history -> choose "everything" from drop down menu.