LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Beater: Catch Surf

I just bought a Catch Surf: Beater has anyone else ridden one? I havent got the chance to ride it but ive heard its hard to get used to at first. Since its so small and finless popping up on it can be difficult. Any tips for riding this board?

They are fun and easy fun to play around on and do 360s just use your edges.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom5678 View Post
    I just bought a Catch Surf: Beater has anyone else ridden one? I havent got the chance to ride it but ive heard its hard to get used to at first. Since its so small and finless popping up on it can be difficult. Any tips for riding this board?
    pics of this thing?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom5678 View Post
    have u tried it yet im ordering one next week looks fun

and here are some pics for you zach http://www.catchsurf.com/surfboards/...products_id=22

I thought it was a bit difficult at first but you get used to the small size quick. It makes big shorebreak days a lot of fun.

i think im gunna try mine out tommarow, waist to stomach high waves and choppy i think its a good day to break out the beater

Images
    they are pretty fun, ive ridden one a couple of times its easier than stand up bodyboarding, but you can still slide out alot

Images
    theyre very fun but a lot skinnier than you might think towards the tail, definitely better for standup than any prone action

did you get the single fin or the finless? and if you got the single fin, how easy does it come in and out? and does the single fin help a lot?

Images
    the beater boards r fun to mess around on small crappy days. u dont slide out as easily.