LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shaping Tools For Sale: Planer, Sander/Polisher, Sanding Pads, Fin Box Jigs, etc.

Selling off some of my shaping tools. I've only shaped 4 boards in total so the hours of use has been very low. Everything works perfectly. Local to OC if you are interested.
    1. Bosch Planer model 1594 $50 Sale Pending

2. Milwaulkee Sander/polisher model 5540 (the standard in the industry) $100
    Includes black hard disk and wool bonnet. SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waterlogged; Aug 20, 2010 at 10:18 AM.

3. Futures Fin Box Jig Kit, 4 boxes, and one leash plug. Includes bit , dummy fins, and adapter for router to fit in doughnut. $60 SOLD

4. FCS Fusion Fin Jig Kit, 2 boxes, and one leash plug. Includes bit and dummy fins. $40 SOLD
    Last edited by waterlogged; Aug 19, 2010 at 04:16 PM.

5. Sanding Pads: 8" Power Pads. $20 each or $50 for all three. ALL 3 SOLD

1 Soft/Yellow
    1 Medium/Red
    1 Hard/Blue
    Last edited by waterlogged; Aug 19, 2010 at 12:44 AM.

If you're willing to ship to Jersey I'll take the Fusion's jig. I might take the pads too. I just placed an order for a few pads so I gotta check what I ordered.

I have never built a custom board and put fin boxes in it. I feel like it takes away from what your doing in the first place. Building custom fins and glassing them in is the way to go.

rDj: Shipping is not problem. $5 should cover shipping to NJ. Shot me a pm and let me know on the pads.

Inletsurf7: I know a lot of guys that love their glass-on fin but I like the flexibility of changing up the fins and trying new designs. It's all good either way.

I always did glassons just did futures and let me tell you it's a lot less work doing boxes.

Power Pads are sold--Thanks Jon.

Hey Zippy you need to buy my sander! See ya in the water after work or this weekend. Stoked to see the new fish.

I will take the sander. Check your PM's thanks,
    Austin

Sander is sold. Thanks Austin. You make some of the most amazing boards I've seen! A true craftsman.

Fusion and Futures jig kits are sold. Thanks.

Planer : Sale pending payment
    Last edited by waterlogged; Aug 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM.