LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by clandel View Post
    As a transplanted west coaster, I notice that there is tendency here to close beaches if the surf gets even moderate in size. What stays open and where can one go surf and not get harassed by the authorities if Danielle develops significant size?

Thanks,

Carlisle
    that depends where you're surfing at.

Duh-OH, sorry. NJ, DE. Assateague is always a possibility, I suppose.

Thanks.

Images
    you could take the ferry up from DE to cape may and surf there, or you could drive up from cape may to LBI where there are some great waves

Its not going to bring us any waves, so dont even bother to go out.. go shopping. I did hear though that its causing lots of bull sharks, hammerheads and great whites to start swimming towards the mid atlantic states. The oil from the gulf has made them insane with rage and want to eat anyone in the water... so stay out for your own safety.

Images
    FYI - lets please keep the "where should i go" name spot dropping out of the forums. It just pisses off locals whenever you drop their spots.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    im about 5'8 and I ride a 5'9 ksmall, do you guys think my board will be able to handle this swell or should i borrow my friends stepup?
    i dunno, if i had a choice i'd probably play it safe and use the step-up just because these are going to be very powerful waves, especially over the weekend
    Last edited by pvjumper05; Aug 25, 2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    you could take the ferry up from DE to cape may and surf there, or you could drive up from cape may to LBI where there are some great waves
    Nah starting thursday All entrances and Exits to NJ will be closed for Repairs

Quote Originally Posted by chrys1119 View Post
    oh god Danielle that beautiful eye and size of your hips, the waves you will make ...just bust a nut

...but on a serious note waves f*** yeah waves
    Bitter as f***, this is the gayest comment ever.

check this........

Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Nice Salelite image DaveyB...