LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    my spot will be huge, granted the sandbar still exists. the very, very popular northern neighboring spot will be most likely be well beyond crowded. still, i have no fear when it comes to charging big waves (doesnt mean i can surf em ), so ill check the crowded spot and go if most of the people are just watching. well, at least i'll try to get out to the lineup

Looks like the only place is going to be frisco. Wind will be on it everywhere else expect north of ocean city md

I'm straying close to home and thinking outside the box on this one. Good luck with that paddle out in frisco. Limp noodles guaranteed before you reach the outside bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 5starvb View Post
    I'm straying close to home and thinking outside the box on this one. Good luck with that paddle out in frisco. Limp noodles guaranteed before you reach the outside bar.
    yea def a sucky paddle... I guess maybe southside of croatan near the rocks. Looks like sunday and monday are the days NE wind at 10-20 is going to screw up everything in va and nc sucks...

Images

Frisco Effect

Quote Originally Posted by ECboarder View Post
    im gonna be heading down to frisco. offshore winds. where everybody planning to go down in dirty jerz?

I will be in Frisco. Hopefully much cleaner down there if more north in the wind.

Images

Frisco Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
    I will be in Frisco. Hopefully much cleaner down there if more north in the wind.
    Just not a for sure thing. NE winds still wont work in Frisco. But forecasts change constantly

well looks like it will be ne winds all weekend in frisco. This is setting up to really suck. Looks like the best place to be is well north like de nj with offshore winds....

Images

Thumbs down Seriously ? Are u censoring us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    FYI - please do not name spots where everyone should go! This just aggravates locals. Thanks.
    Whats with the censorship?? Localism is for punks. Is frisco a "spot", Is nags head a "spot", is jersey a "spot". Just surf by the rules be respectful of everyone no matter what their skill level. I just can't let this one go....are u afraid to aggravate the locals?? What is a local? Is it some guy that grew up inland and learned to surf at VA beach then was hook on it so much he moved to OBX and became a carpneter so he could surf every swell. Does that make him a OBX local because he has lived there for 6 years. I can tell you this from experience a true obx/hatteras/frisco local is not a surfer, he is most likely a builder or fisherman or store owner that hardly ever goes to the beach. The more the marrier. That just means the bull shark cruising just on the deep side of the sand has mor choices. I'm sorry but very lame post swell info

Quote Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
    Whats with the censorship?? Localism is for punks. Is frisco a "spot", Is nags head a "spot", is jersey a "spot". Just surf by the rules be respectful of everyone no matter what their skill level. I just can't let this one go....are u afraid to aggravate the locals?? What is a local? Is it some guy that grew up inland and learned to surf at VA beach then was hook on it so much he moved to OBX and became a carpneter so he could surf every swell. Does that make him a OBX local because he has lived there for 6 years. I can tell you this from experience a true obx/hatteras/frisco local is not a surfer, he is most likely a builder or fisherman or store owner that hardly ever goes to the beach. The more the marrier. That just means the bull shark cruising just on the deep side of the sand has mor choices. I'm sorry but very lame post swell info
    you're looking at it the wrong way. what he and MANY others on here don't want is for people to call out specific spots, locations, street names, etc. that more experienced surfers frequently ride.

Images
    Exactly Motion. So Mule would you rather have a beak with only you and a couple friends, or that break with tons of people out because people started talking about it? This is why naming specific spots is not appreciated.