LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
    Whats with the censorship??
    censorship would be deleting posts that called out spots...asking "please do not name spots...thanks" is just nicely asking people not to do something that has caused problems on this, and every other surf forum, a million times.

I agree. I definitely would rather have just a few people out and don't thing anyone should drop spot names. The local thing does make me laugh though. Growing up in a beach town and surfing most of my life would define me as a local. Then, you have these people who grow up 20 minutes away who consider themselves locals because they surf that break. They don't pay taxes for beach maintenance, cleanup, etc. but they think that they own that break. What a joke

I usually surf one spot but change it up if it's really firing somewhere else. I love going to a different spot in my own town and getting the stink eye from some guy who doesn't even live in the town. Go back home to Howell, benny.

this weekend is going to be a zoo no matter what happens on this forum. just have to hope people know their limits, and if they decide to push them, know how to act in the lineup.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    censorship would be deleting posts that called out spots...asking "please do not name spots...thanks" is just nicely asking people not to do something that has caused problems on this, and every other surf forum, a million times.
    Of course we don't want to cause problems with the locals... whoever these peolple are are..??? Jeez are you guys watermen or sunday school teachers. ??

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    exactly... thanks for clarifying

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    this weekend is going to be a zoo no matter what happens on this forum. just have to hope people know their limits, and if they decide to push them, know how to act in the lineup.
    Finally some words of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Muleskinner View Post
    Of course we don't want to cause problems with the locals... whoever these peolple are are..??? Jeez are you guys watermen or sunday school teachers. ??
    This guy just doesn't know where any good spots are !

On topic - Just got a new 5'11Wynn thruster, i'll be breaking it in this swell, should be a blast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by burdturd View Post
    This guy just doesn't know where any good spots are !

On topic - Just got a new 5'11Wynn thruster, i'll be breaking it in this swell, should be a blast.
    You mean ...Breaking it......in this swell

Images
    there gonna be waves this weekend?

silly question - if the surf happens to clean up at all, i'm wondering if i should take out th 7'6" funfish or the 8'4"x24x3 1/4?

the funfish will be a harder paddle but i'm thinking the "longboard" will be harder to get thru the breakers and maybe too big for the big waves.