LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    scored big croatan this morning. I woke up and started to get my mountain bike ready and said, "eh, ill check it" . One glance at the cam and ten seconds later i was grabbing fins and leashes and scrambling to get there while it was still firing. SCORE> This is one solid swell. even in onshore simi chop there were spitting tubes all up and down the inside sections. Sick waves today

Quote Originally Posted by wang View Post
    In this case, I would say a "KOOK" is..... 1) the person asking for advice on where to surf when there is swell 2) the punk talking crap after a reasonable request by a moderator 3) the kid that can't spell 4) the person who needs a ski to enjoy some long tasty nuggets. Get Swole Son!!!
    and (5) people who give up spots/names when they travel overseas and (6) people who stay at surf camps where the owners promise to take you to all the "hot spot waves" selling off their "local knowledge" for a buck.

i use the forum to find out where everybody is going, and then don't go there.

7) those that dont take the risks or make the sacrifices in life to actually live at the ocean and be a part of what they love each and every day.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    scored big croatan this morning. I woke up and started to get my mountain bike ready and said, "eh, ill check it" . One glance at the cam and ten seconds later i was grabbing fins and leashes and scrambling to get there while it was still firing. SCORE> This is one solid swell. even in onshore simi chop there were spitting tubes all up and down the inside sections. Sick waves today
    Nice... was actually out just a wee bit south of you... long ass lulls, but the sets came in 4-5's, about every 5 minutes. What I hate about these swells is that week after week prior we get nothing but flat, now this...r. So you're a little bit gun-shy at first, took a while to get adjusted to the power and the fast lines. I rode my bike to the ECSC when I got lunch, and it looked a little better/cleaner and well formed at the ocean front, too bad each surfer was so close to each other, they could've given you AIDS