LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What do you do?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shortboard

    18 48.65%
  • Longboard

    8 21.62%
  • Bodyboard

    10 27.03%
  • Other

    1 2.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Surf? bodyboard?

    What do you do?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    I do all of them at the same time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,272
    i dunno if the poll feature will allow you do to this, but you should set it up so that you can pick more than 1. i chose shortboard b/c that's what i ride 90% of the time, but i do ride a longboard occasionally & bodysurf semi-frequently as well.

  4. #4
    Yea I agree with NJsurfer42 since I ride a lb mostly but I sb and sponge sometimes too.

  5. #5
    What's "other"? Why not just put up sup as a choice.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    What's "other"? Why not just put up sup as a choice.
    i think "other" is supposed to cover all the alternative stuff out there...SUP, alaia, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, handplanes, kayak, etc...the poll creator just chose to emphasis the main 3.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i think "other" is supposed to cover all the alternative stuff out there...SUP, alaia, bodysurfing, kneeboarding, handplanes, kayak, etc...the poll creator just chose to emphasis the main 3.
    exactly. i know there's skimboarders on here as well

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    29
    Images
    2
    Boogied until I was 12. Then took the training wheels off and got my first board.

    To go from being a good boogier to having to learn to surf (and looking like a kook in the process) is a tough move for some kids to make.

    Props to the kids that man up and do it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    OC, MD
    Posts
    80
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Boogied until I was 12. Then took the training wheels off and got my first board.

    To go from being a good boogier to having to learn to surf (and looking like a kook in the process) is a tough move for some kids to make.

    Props to the kids that man up and do it.
    That is gayness

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    38
    depending on my mood. i switch it up. I ride a longboard and a shortboard.