LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Hurricane Boards

well with the swell coming up this weekend, I wanted to make sure I have the right board picked out. I'm about 5'8 and I ride a 5'9 K-Small, so I'm not sure it's going to be big enough for sunday. I have a neighbor that might lend me his step-up but idk if its worth it. what do you guys think?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    well with the swell coming up this weekend, I wanted to make sure I have the right board picked out. I'm about 5'8 and I ride a 5'9 K-Small, so I'm not sure it's going to be big enough for sunday. I have a neighbor that might lend me his step-up but idk if its worth it. what do you guys think?
    dude, its gonna be head high, not 15 feet

It's all about skill/balls my friend. I'm taking my 5'4 out to see how it does in bigger stuff. It handled chest+ well, (trying to get some Kelly'esc turns)Take whatever you feel comfortable with and how the waves are breaking, you may need the extra volume if u suck at paddling or need to get in early.

ill be takin out my 5'7 dumpster diver....

idk if i have said this before but fupafest is hands down the greatest name haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    dude, its gonna be head high, not 15 feet
    great answer

Images
    walden magic model baby. bringing out lots of foam

I will be riding a skimboard. They are really easy to duck dive. I plan on boosting a 10 foot gnar air kick flip reverse. Seriously though fupafest is right one 6ft wave is different than the next. It could be big and mushy or medium sized and really steep different boards for different types of waves.
    Last edited by jettyface; Aug 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM.

10. Got your step up board right here. Just put it up for sale about an hour ago

6'4 WRV roundtail

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/spo/1921094518.html