LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks for the compliments on the name. Rude awakening, I think not, its all about volume my friend. Although it is a 5'4 it has the volume of a 5'8 or so which I agree is very small for the surf but better than having too much board. It actually may prove to be better because the smaller board fits in the pocket better than any board. Nothing wrong with experimenting instead of following what everybody else is doing. P.S. think small boards cant handle big surf, I suggest watching 5'5 redux please.

Dont mean to insult anyone

Are you guys serious talking about step boards and guns? This is nj boys......ride whatever you usually ride. Maybe make a change if your going to ride 10ft Ruggles.

Got your step up board right here. Just put it up for sale about an hour ago

6'4 WRV roundtail

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/spo/1921094518.html
    Damn, you set that pad for your front foot??

Images
    u r not going to need a gun it's the east coast just ride the board that u normaly ride... i got a new 5,2 in and i am just going to ride that.

Quote Originally Posted by Citysurf View Post
    Are you guys serious talking about step boards and guns? This is nj boys......ride whatever you usually ride. Maybe make a change if your going to ride 10ft Ruggles.
    yeah...performance shortboards are designed for head high surf...not knee high. im using my regular board. now if it was well overhead and heaving, then i'd go to the 6'3 pintail.

dust off your elephant guns/rhino chasers boys, we're gonna need them

Images
    dont you think it will be overhead and heaving?

6-7ft @ 14-16 seconds = overhead and heaving, bros. Like borderline too big for most beach breaks.

I still say man the shortboard / longboard / ice skates, whatever you usually ride.

I have a sweet blow up raft that I picked up at K-mart, I hope it can handle these 12 footers! It does have the drink holder, so I think I will be ok!

Ha! your right on target probably. When its big only 20% of the guys in the line up take waves anyways. Might as well enjoy a cold one while you drift around!