LOGIN | REGISTER

Northender Guest

The endless season

The storms just keep lining up in the Atlantic, and in Africa. Now its looking Back to back to back to back to back? Too bad school starts in a week

too bad for you, I rejoice when school starts back up

I know what your saying. My semester starts next Wednesday. I will take off the first few weeks if need be. Where the hell were all these systems over the past month??

Murphy was an optimist.

Images
    this is typically when the cape verde season gets going... right on time.

Images
    Glad to have graduated.....and maybe even a little glad to be unemployed at the moment!

glad to have saved my vacation days! the lineup does look good. despite my efforts though in being ready to handle large surf this fall (I converted from sponge this summer) I think I will be laying down again for this years hurricane season :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SoDelLocal View Post
    Glad to have graduated.....and maybe even a little glad to be unemployed at the moment!
    Same here. and not just maybe.

College!! At least I can come home on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Whaler View Post
    too bad for you, I rejoice when school starts back up
    Ha!!!! I'm sorry that just cracked me up.

Does it "feel" like hurricane season today to anyone else? I gotta tell ya, I stepped out onto my balcony afterwork, and there's something with the direction and feel of the wind, the light in the sky, even the water itself. It just "feels" like hurricane season (or maybe fall, either way...). Guess that means I'm getting old haha.

Definitely feels like fall. This is the best time of the year. Empty weekday lineups in a week or so.