LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Question Ok guys the weekend is coming up and Danielle is coming where

Are you guys going to go out. Im looking at maybe heading to the eastern shore or chincoteaugue . Reason being the wind down here in va beach or even the OBX is going to be onshore. Looks a lot better north of here monday and tuesday. I wish we could get on fishermans island as that place would be prime with a n or ne wind... What are you guys plans?

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Are you guys going to go out. Im looking at maybe heading to the eastern shore or chincoteaugue . Reason being the wind down here in va beach or even the OBX is going to be onshore. Looks a lot better north of here monday and tuesday. I wish we could get on fishermans island as that place would be prime with a n or ne wind... What are you guys plans?
    probably will be able to surf chicks beach. lol

probally will be and be clean lol

Images
    im gonna be heading down to frisco. offshore winds. where everybody planning to go down in dirty jerz?

Images
    FYI - please do not name spots where everyone should go! This just aggravates locals. Thanks.

Images
    i will be MIA.

Images
    I will be in the water and thats all that anyone need to know LOL!

Images
    I'll be riding my secret spot right up near the mouth of the Susquehanna in the Chesapeake Bay... when we get hurricane swell it reaches 6-8ft! You guys wouldn't believe it!

i'm not sure if you are joking or not but i have seen videos and pictures of Chesapeake surfing and it looks awesome and probably really warm

yeah well all you guys can join me at Virginia Beachs only point break its going to be firing like re****