LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

1. swellinfo c'mon...

well if i doesnt look so good as u posted in the fourth of july outlook post why does it say for friday waist to stomach occ. chest you trying to build my hopes up just to let me down and today your report was wrong weak just plain weak i used to love you guys u just havent been the same......

how did a monkey get ahold of your keyboard?

Images
    you should read the whole post. the guy was talking about wednesday, not friday.

Yes quietflight, Wednesday...as in the 4th of July. Like the title "4th of July outlook"

5. how are you going to tell me that today thursday july 5th which right now waves are about 2-3ft. with wsw winds on em right now that tomorrow will pick up to about 2-3 occ.4 and clean sorry im just frustrated new fins dying to use em

Images
    **Surf Height Definition**
    Forecasted surf heights represent a potential wave face height for the average to better breaks in a region during optimal conditions (tides,wind,swell).

someone left a waist to shoulder surf observation for Monmouth beach today.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jul 5, 2007 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quietflightsurfr89 View Post
    how are you going to tell me that today thursday july 5th which right now waves are about 2-3ft. with wsw winds on em right now that tomorrow will pick up to about 2-3 occ.4 and clean sorry im just frustrated new fins dying to use em
    dont know about jerz but friday was clean and waist/chest in MD. Rode a 6'0"