LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Waves?

Hybrid View

No Waves?

To all you guys saying there were ankle high waves in the same exact spot I was in, I guess we have different wave measurements?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chillisurfer; Aug 30, 2010 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Adding another picture

Where is that?

Central Jersey

Up by Long branch we didn't have ****. I drove down towards Belmar and it was a different story

I just don't understand what happen to the swell in lb

Chest to Head Saturday and Sunday depending on the tide of course. Bigger today than yesterday (Sat). A few less closeouts would have been nice but I'm not complaining.

No waves really in Northern Monmouth Cty w/ Danielle

Nice photos! When you say Central Jerz are you referring to south of Belmar? (Ignore question if its gonna give anything away - I respect secrecy). The reason I ask is because I just didn't see anything like in your photos on Sat/Sun north of Belmar.....

Quote Originally Posted by chillisurfer View Post
    To all you guys saying there were ankle high waves in the same exact spot I was in, I guess we have different wave measurements?

Images

Wink

hit up lbi yesterday morning to score 2 of the longest lefts of my life. The crowd was a little rough but if you waited patiently or for someone to blow it at the peak, you could hop a shoulder and get a decent ride.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by surfina View Post
    hit up lbi yesterday morning to score 2 of the longest lefts of my life. The crowd was a little rough but if you waited patiently or for someone to blow it at the peak, you could hop a shoulder and get a decent ride.
    Hey Surfina I am glad you scored sometimes you have to just deal with the crowd and wait for your wave to come...

Quote Originally Posted by johnxyz View Post
    Nice photos! When you say Central Jerz are you referring to south of Belmar? (Ignore question if its gonna give anything away - I respect secrecy). The reason I ask is because I just didn't see anything like in your photos on Sat/Sun north of Belmar.....
    Yes this was south of Belmar