LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: No Waves?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Surfed NWW saturday AM with head high waves , That eveinging surfed CM chest to head .

    Today surfed NWW all day started out Head high then switched to Waist high

    Pretty fun weekend. Rode my 6'2 quad all day and my log all day yesterday.
    No waves in CM Sunday? Was curious how it was breaking there but not enought to deal with traffic

  2. #12

    No waves really in Northern Monmouth Cty w/ Danielle

    Nice photos! When you say Central Jerz are you referring to south of Belmar? (Ignore question if its gonna give anything away - I respect secrecy). The reason I ask is because I just didn't see anything like in your photos on Sat/Sun north of Belmar.....

    Quote Originally Posted by chillisurfer View Post
    To all you guys saying there were ankle high waves in the same exact spot I was in, I guess we have different wave measurements?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    26
    Images
    2

    Wink

    hit up lbi yesterday morning to score 2 of the longest lefts of my life. The crowd was a little rough but if you waited patiently or for someone to blow it at the peak, you could hop a shoulder and get a decent ride.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    185

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by surfina View Post
    hit up lbi yesterday morning to score 2 of the longest lefts of my life. The crowd was a little rough but if you waited patiently or for someone to blow it at the peak, you could hop a shoulder and get a decent ride.
    Hey Surfina I am glad you scored sometimes you have to just deal with the crowd and wait for your wave to come...

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by johnxyz View Post
    Nice photos! When you say Central Jerz are you referring to south of Belmar? (Ignore question if its gonna give anything away - I respect secrecy). The reason I ask is because I just didn't see anything like in your photos on Sat/Sun north of Belmar.....
    Yes this was south of Belmar

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    you have a link to the rest of the photos, chili?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    you have a link to the rest of the photos, chili?
    It's actually all on my friends facebook, and many of the photos aren't taken by me, only the ones in black and white are. But I'll try to make a Flickr account and put some pictures up now.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5348434...7624842189424/
    Last edited by chillisurfer; Aug 30, 2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: link

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    thanks, man. this is before i got there =\

  9. #19
    Damn that sucks, maybe next time theres a big swell youll get some.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    oh, i got some on sunday...