LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same here i drove down the coast around 5am and checked from Long branch, deal, asbury, OG etc. and didnt see actual size till i reached belmar and southern. i stopped at sea girt.

so for tomorrow u think belmar will have some size?

Unhappy

Was at Caesar's today and it was fireing down there.too bad I didnt have a board.

I am wondering the same thing. Will there be anything ridable tomorrow? I guess we'll see.

This swell was very tide sensitive. 2 - 21/2 hrs of solid head high then it was like somebody hit the switch and it went to knee to waist. Pretty wierd.
    Last edited by Recycled Surfer; Aug 30, 2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: .

i checked them in spring lake at like 5 45 and within a 15 minute time period probably saw 10 other people there checking them all comming from pretty long distances. They sucked then but by like 7 they were decent, nothing they predicted though..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    This swell was very tide sensitive. 2 - 21/2 hrs of solid head high then it was like somebody hit the switch and it went to knee to waist. Pretty wierd.
    yeah I noticed it too the wind switched up and it went to head high to waist high just like that