LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    Wait, what? Beach babes and mushy waves? THAT sounds like an ego thing. Freezing your sack when not a soul sees you paddle out, have a sick session, and walk back to your truck through snow drifts (except for the old dude walking his dog who pretends he doesn't see you)? Definitely NOT an ego thing.
    Sensitive, sensitive. If you like going out in 35 degree water, good for you! I don't care. Like I said have fun! I'm just saying it's not for me and yes obviously ego plays a part. Why do you think you hear surfer's saying at local breaks, where were you in Januray. I'm a hardcore surfer to surfs in January. Nothing wrong with a little ego, as long as it's not overboard and you become arrogant. Like I said, just not for me! If your having a good time, dawn the heavy wetsuit and have a blast! It has no effect on me. I hate the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    Wait, what? Beach babes and mushy waves? THAT sounds like an ego thing. Freezing your sack when not a soul sees you paddle out, have a sick session, and walk back to your truck through snow drifts (except for the old dude walking his dog who pretends he doesn't see you)? Definitely NOT an ego thing.
    Good point, and pretty ironic.

mikeb: basically comes on a surf forum and bashes surfing.