LOGIN | REGISTER

N.J LBI best place to boogie board w/fins

i am going saturday and hope someone can give me some advice as to what beach/s are the best to boogie board some good ones. thanks.

Images
    Go all the way down to the end of the island where the lighthouse is and jump off the rocks there, then that'll sweep you right out to a secret reef break that noo one knows about, watch out for sharks out there though. I here their ferocious.

Images
    Holyoke, Holgate, anywhere besides Harvey Cedars. They did beach "replenishment" there and now there isnt even a ripple in the water

Images
    its bodyboarding

5. hey

thanks for the new post

Backlinks,buy backlink,Buy Backlinks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Go all the way down to the end of the island where the lighthouse is and jump off the rocks there, then that'll sweep you right out to a secret reef break that noo one knows about, watch out for sharks out there though. I here their ferocious.
    Bump...I found this way too funny not too.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    That was good.

Images
    It was, I like "boogie board some good ones" too...w/ fins...something about it just made me chuckle.