close ad [x]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tomorrow

southern monmouth county 5:30am head high occ plus peak... size faded while wind picked up...

****ing stokedddddd

I got out at 6 AM. Still some head high barrels, actually it was all barrels the whole time I was there. Lots of fun, sucks if you missed it.

Btw I wasn't in Monmouth, but still, it was firing.

Images
    Ahhhhhh i cant get out till later, hope it still has size and is goood.

ocnj was sooo fun... 3-4ft clean and dredging! soo hollow

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyM View Post
    of course you were wrong. i just hope you didn't waste too much duct tape getting ready for today.
    Actually I spoke to soon. I was right. It's still firing overhead at 3:00pm.

yeah, overhead to you

cause you were on your belly. hahahahahahaha.................................... ...

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyM View Post
    yeah, overhead to you cause you were on your belly. hahahahahahaha.................................... ...
    I'm not in the mid atlantic. My buoy is over 8 feet at 11 seconds......That's not overhead or close to it? Another brilliant post empty. Certainly bigger than the 3 feet at 11 seconds that was forecasted for this time. Wasn't just swellinfo that got it wrong, other sources too.
    Last edited by mikeb2056; Sep 4, 2010 at 08:15 PM.

Texas Tower #4 off the coast of SNJ is still reading 9.2 ft @ 9 seconds. **** was firing this afternoon by me. Photogs on the beach, mad heads in the water. Peelers.

It sucked totally today, glad you all stayed home getting stoned and playing on your xbox.. do it again tomorrow.