LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    it was so fun today but i hope it is what the reports say and one question: how big do you think it was today in the ortleybeach area? the report sayd stomche high but there were some stand up barrels and do you think it will be like tomaro report size? or bigger it would be nice to hear back

Images
    Got out from about 5 45 to 7 30 and it was still big and barreling!

Not big, not barrelling. Sleep in boys, its gonna be flat tomorroww

Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Got out from about 5 45 to 7 30 and it was still big and barreling!
    Guy, you have a kelly lsater quote anddddddddd you Sponge... COME ONNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by ortleysurfer View Post
    it was so fun today but i hope it is what the reports say and one question: how big do you think it was today in the ortleybeach area? the report sayd stomche high but there were some stand up barrels and do you think it will be like tomaro report size? or bigger it would be nice to hear back
    Regarding the size, I saw Ortley at about 6:30 AM. I would have called that chest to shoulder high on average with plus sets mixed in. Definitely nice and hollow. Definitely bigger than stomach

As for stand up barrels, well, I wouldn't say that. I consider a stand up barrel to be big enough for a grown man to literally stand upright in the barrel. It takes a big wave to produce a stand up barrel. You could definitely get covered yesterday, but you had to be pretty crouched to do so.

I thought yesterday was a blast...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Guy, you have a kelly lsater quote anddddddddd you Sponge... COME ONNNNNNNN
    Nah i dont sponge, why do you think i do? I just made my name that so i can laugh at comments like that, big guy.