LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ortley beach NJ
    Posts
    370
    Images
    45
    it was so fun today but i hope it is what the reports say and one question: how big do you think it was today in the ortleybeach area? the report sayd stomche high but there were some stand up barrels and do you think it will be like tomaro report size? or bigger it would be nice to hear back

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Got out from about 5 45 to 7 30 and it was still big and barreling!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    616
    Not big, not barrelling. Sleep in boys, its gonna be flat tomorroww

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Mission Beach/Spring Lake
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Got out from about 5 45 to 7 30 and it was still big and barreling!
    Guy, you have a kelly lsater quote anddddddddd you Sponge... COME ONNNNNNNN

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ortleysurfer View Post
    it was so fun today but i hope it is what the reports say and one question: how big do you think it was today in the ortleybeach area? the report sayd stomche high but there were some stand up barrels and do you think it will be like tomaro report size? or bigger it would be nice to hear back
    Regarding the size, I saw Ortley at about 6:30 AM. I would have called that chest to shoulder high on average with plus sets mixed in. Definitely nice and hollow. Definitely bigger than stomach

    As for stand up barrels, well, I wouldn't say that. I consider a stand up barrel to be big enough for a grown man to literally stand upright in the barrel. It takes a big wave to produce a stand up barrel. You could definitely get covered yesterday, but you had to be pretty crouched to do so.

    I thought yesterday was a blast...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Guy, you have a kelly lsater quote anddddddddd you Sponge... COME ONNNNNNNN
    Nah i dont sponge, why do you think i do? I just made my name that so i can laugh at comments like that, big guy.