LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: FrUSTraTeD

FrUSTraTeD

Got a new board WRV Nugget with a Rocket-Meyham looking tail. 6'6. Looks like its going to be a fun board... Of course. its flat till next week..
    Last edited by davemac; Sep 6, 2010 at 09:56 PM.

Images
    I dont think your allowed to complain, we just had a week straight of waves!

You are completely right about a week of good surf... although i didn't get the cash till the end and now have to wait till a nice day shows itself.. which is the frustrating part. hahahah. Sucks that it went from Reeaally good to almost nothing tho'...

Quote Originally Posted by davemac View Post
    You are completely right about a week of good surf... although i didn't get the cash till the end and now have to wait till a nice day shows itself.. which is the frustrating part. hahahah. Sucks that it went from Reeaally good to almost nothing tho'...
    Welcome to OC. I've got 2 new boards and no waves. Just got back from Costa Rica on Friday so I'm not allowed to complain yet....

Quote Originally Posted by davemac View Post
    Got a new board WRV Nugget with a Rocket-Meyham looking tail. 6'6. Looks like its going to be a fun board... Of course. its flat till next week..
    Friend of mine just got a 6'6 WRV nugget.... said it was the fastest board he ever rode, hope you got a quad fin.