LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TS Igor

TS Igor

I voted this to be the storm of the season! When do you think it will hit if it does?

please produce some surf...

Early Next Weekend

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    wow igor went from a newbie starter to a black magic-using tropical storm quickly...

let's hope it keeps gaining experience until it becomes a level 5 master who can cast level 10 or 12 hydrowaves our way west of the evil warlords of bermuda. even better, maybe a couple 3-5 second damage-over-time PITS OF DOOM. everyone must remember to bring your amulet of stoke.

god, im bored.

Images
    i have my eye on it...

Quote Originally Posted by sweeet26 View Post
    I voted this to be the storm of the season!
    me too! we should revisit the poll results

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    wow igor went from a newbie starter to a black magic-using tropical storm quickly...

let's hope it keeps gaining experience until it becomes a level 5 master who can cast level 10 or 12 hydrowaves our way west of the evil warlords of bermuda. even better, maybe a couple 3-5 second damage-over-time PITS OF DOOM. everyone must remember to bring your amulet of stoke.

god, im bored.
    quickly gaining experience, might be a level 2 apprentice in a few days. hopefully he won't get jumped by the protective wind shearers guarding the coast. if he does there is a (roll 2d10)% chance of survival.

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    Is this a new power up?

ummm

this is pretty much the weirdest thread i've ever seen.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    quickly gaining experience, might be a level 2 apprentice in a few days. hopefully he won't get jumped by the protective wind shearers guarding the coast. if he does there is a (roll 2d10)% chance of survival.

hahahaha yes