LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Thank you lax88, it looks like he got like 3 feet of air that time

Northender Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey7S1miWcKY

I think you guys will get a good kick out of this one, I fall a little further up than 3 feet

Images
    was that you! that was sick

Northender Guest
    Yeah that was me, my buddies built some dirt trails, I had that fall and about a month later i had a worse one on a bigger jump, and i pretty much endoed and I landed on my faist and broke my nose, a rib, had a concussion and bruised and cut every where so I quit jumping after that fall... hahaha woot for being a teenager

whatching that hurt! been there...done that. Thankfully, when I was a kid (teenager) we did not have youtibe etc. yeah this dates me, but I'll live. And without evidence.

Word

Quote Originally Posted by scypher View Post

Biggest soul sucking, morale draining bicycle out there. It only moves through the water though.
    It appears we share the same fate. Here's hoping for some more swell without bs underway periods during...i hope you at least got out there during Earl.

Images

flip side, one of these. If need be you could still tow a jetski behind you for blitzkrieg missions.

Northender Guest
    Imagine doing jumps on that ^

Images
    this is me and my crew.

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    this is me and my crew.

Awesome bike. I like the recumbent because it just drive a wedge under your ass like a normal bicycle seat and it's a much more comfy position.