LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    can't we just get all jus- jus- get along?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29jDI9flryU

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    whatever you say cock lesner
    I couldn't hear you...you must have been choking on your boyfriends cock......hey motion....take your **** out of your butt buddy's mouth so I can hear what he says!
    Last edited by mikeb2056; Sep 11, 2010 at 11:31 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    I couldn't hear you...you must have been choking on your boyfriends cock....hey motion....take your **** out of your butt buddy's mouth so I can hear what he says!
    the only video you have that involves the word Double Ended is the one of you and your warm water pussies bro's have a threesome in your moms basment while she is getting a train ran on her by real surfer. you **** drag crybaby
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Sep 11, 2010 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Unfortunately, surfing is a fashion statement for many people. These days you are either a d-bagger, a hipster, a thug, a geek, or a surfer. I dont care how crowded PacSun gets, but i liked that crowd better when they were "posers" and not "kooks".

We should make surfing less cool. It will be tough, because we ARE some cool mother Fukkaz. I'm making the switch from surf shop to American Eagle and only listening to top 40. I'll also go ahead and trade in my flops for some jordans. When I do surf, ill suck it up and wear a speedo. If we all do it, noone will want to learn because surfing is for losers. Then we (and our banana hammocks) will enjoy good waves and empty lineups.

hah thats genuis

dead thread..........move on....

for real.

Matt Johnson- your a moderator so ban this guy, then ban yourself for responding to his bull****, and we can ALL move on

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    for real.

Matt Johnson- your a moderator so ban this guy, then ban yourself for responding to his bull****, and we can ALL move on
    Issue has be resolved . If i should ban my self then you and everyone who posted in this thread should for posting aswell. The guy was just going round an round in a circle soon as you disagreed with him he took it as you were bashing him . I guess this place isnt for him .