LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Have you ever made a reference to Baseball Lifestyle or Baseball Culter??? No you never have . Baseball is a Sport , Chess is a Hobby

Whats the Differenec with a Grom starting out in Esa or NSSA and then to the pro tour as they get older compared to a guy getting a full paid ride playing college ball they to the Minor and so on to the Major.

Well I'll tell you somewheres from little legue to the Majors it becomes a job !!! How many pro surfer do you see living large? Yeah sponsors pay for alot but most pro surfers have some sort of product or something withe there name on it that the get a kick back from

Also you dont hear alot of baseball player about the emotional & physical connection they have when they step out on the feild and or when they hit home plate . All you here from them is they are noth happy with there contract so they are going on strike like 6 million dollars to play a kids game isnt enough money.

You name me on surfer that has ever *****ed about how they dont make enough money and I will give you 5 baseball palyers who have!

You didnt like people calling you names what makes you think they do too. But they have thicker skin than you and they dont have to report someones post everytime someone calles them a bad name or says they wanna suck on your moms tits.

This is the internet and if how you handle yourslef here is any example of how you handle your self out in the water stick to sponging in your bath tube

You are leaving good dont let the door hit you in the ass. And belive me this place it way more mellow compared to other forums
    yes the internet forums are filled for the most part with a bunch of jasckasses. How do I delete my account? oh and they made person attacks against me. I made one attack back and got banned if you remember correctly. You can't police one side. Like I give a rat's ass what any of you think of me. You aint got **** on me
    Last edited by mikeb2056; Sep 11, 2010 at 10:45 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    yes the internet forums are filled for the most part with a bunch of jasckasses. How do I delete my account? oh and they made person attacks against me. I made one attack back and got banned if you remember correctly. You can't police one side. Like I give a rat's ass what any of you think of me. You aint got **** on me
    So some guy called you a Kook and said they wish you would drown big deal. If you actually think someone wants to watch you drown then my friend ( and I use that loosely) you are a complete moron. You cant delete your account . Swellinfo can only do that

And you said you werent posting here and you were removing your self from this forum

My question is Why are you still logged in ??????

Stop talking about me and I'll stop posting.

My take

My take,

Like Matt Johnson, the hottest surfer around, told you (Mike), if you can't take a little joke, then go play golf and leave some more room in the lineup for the rest of us. As the crowds thicken, it's ever more important to relax a little bit. Yes, most of the hardcore bunch here do take surfing seriously. That's because WE LOVE IT. Anyone who's put in the time, gone over the falls a billion times, eaten pounds of sand, and kept going until that one day when you can (holy crapparoni!) paddle into pretty much anything and get barreled at will...it's a big deal to us. If you want to join the club, pay your dues. Period. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but that's just reality. Don't get all bent out of shape. In the end it's just surfing. The only person being really combative is you. Everyone else is just messing with you because you clearly tapped a sensitive nerve in yourself. Take a second and remember...this is the internet!!!! It's okay to laugh at yourself (and others).

Aloha amigos.

Images
    Stop talking about me and I'll stop posting.
    Do you lay in bed at night and loose sleep over what we are saying ?????? Dude you have to be the biggest Nanceyboy to ever post on this forum

Buh Bye now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Do you lay in bed at night and loose sleep over what we are saying ?????? Dude you have to be the biggest Nanceyboy to ever post on this forum

Buh Bye now!!!!
    Nanceyboy? I should post a video of me working the double end bag.....I think you'd **** your pants.

Oh boy, here we go...the internet big d!ck routine.

hmmmmm

Nanceyboy? I should post a video of me working the double end bag.....I think you'd **** your pants.
    Just curious, do you subscribe to the GTE (Gym, Tan, Eat) regimen?

Quote Originally Posted by live aloha View Post
    Just curious, do you subscribe to the GTE (Gym, Tan, Eat) regimen?
    Don't forget the roids.

Images
    whatever you say cock lesner