LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Actually if you went to Turckerton Seaport for there Singlefine Story talks and Boardwalks Presentation you would have seen pleanty or 20ft days in CNJ
    Got the link? I'm not a real "surfer" because I don't go out in winter. I was telling you that I am real(bodyboarder) and I know how to catch waves. I'm not instigating anything. Waiting for the link?

Actually I have been reading alot of your post and you seem to throw something out there and when it gets thrown back at you its all of a sudden not kool
    !
    I never made a personal attack against you or anyone in this thread. I simply am voicing my opinion.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb2056 View Post
    Got the link?
    Its was a presentation made at tuckerton seaport meaning a slide show of peoples work was on display

http://www.fuel.tv/evanfontaine/2010...-work-on-7-23/

You and you sponge are just as hazzard as another surfer droping in on another surfer. If you drop in on another surfer they can get hit with his or her own board, wack there head on something hiding on the ocean floor, ect.

All I can say is learn to exept it and move on!
    I don't need to except anything. I can disagree with you. It's a free country and you can disagree with me. I don't drop in on people with my sponge on purpose. Why would I put myself in the way of someone's hard surf board? So I can get hit in the head an knocked out or badly cut? No thanks. I've never had a collision. Ever.

Images
    I never made a personal attack against you or anyone in this thread. I simply am voicing my opinion.

See that what I am saying . I NEVER SAID YOU DID!!!!! You take someone's elses opinion at attack it seems

Dude just chill out

Its was a presentation made at tuckerton seaport meaning a slide show of peoples work was on display

http://www.fuel.tv/evanfontaine/2010...-work-on-7-23/
    Don't see a 20 foot wave there Matt. Do you know how many video's there are of RI certain rock breaks firing like nothing I've seen anywhere south of it.(other than montauk area)

See that what I am saying . I NEVER SAID YOU DID!!!!! You take someone's elses opinion at attack it seems

Dude just chill out
    You said I couldn't take having it thrown back at me. I never reported/flagged anyone in this thread. I'm not going to argue with the moderator anyway.It's like arguing with a cop. You always lose. I don't want to get banned. Have a good one!

Images
    Don't see a 20 foot wave there Matt. Do you know how many video's there are of RI certain rock breaks firing like nothing I've seen anywhere south of it.(other than montauk area)
    then you gotta be blind that Black and white on the left looks at least a 20 footer to me

then you gotta be blind that Black and white on the left looks at least a 20 footer to me

Ok. No problems. I have no opinion. Good night. I'm going to bed.

It's like comparing east coast skiing to west coast....NO COMPARISON.
    Ha! I love this comparison. I assume that you are trying to say that the west coast is more hardcore than the east coast, yeah? I have done both and although backcountry is certainly more fun out west, the east coast is the real proving ground. If you can ride our hardpack/icy/death cookie conditions, you can ride anywhere. I'm not saying that we have the best mountains to ride but we sure as **** don't have nice soft powder (not counting the two blizzards from last year) to break our falls.