LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: next saturday

  1. #1

    next saturday

    looks like its gonna get big next weekend, anyone planning on goin out?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    486

    With ur Mom

    Yea, I'm going out with your mom.

    Oh, surfing. Yea, that too.



    Sorry!!! you kinda stepped into that one.

  3. #3
    hahah yeaah i guess i did

    soo where you headed?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,109
    Images
    5
    Nah I am hiding under my bed Mikeb might be at my spot and beat me up

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,508
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Nah I am hiding under my bed Mikeb might be at my spot and beat me up
    nah, he'd never stoop to surfing crappy nj beachbreaks when he can ride all those great reefs & points in NE.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,109
    Images
    5
    LOL yeah he is probally getting ready to hibernate for the winter you know if gets colder quicker and longer up there

  7. Cool prostitutes in oc

    I'll be up on 89th street, if anyone wants to hit it up.
    shoulder to head high

  8. #8
    im trying to go to stone harbor next saturday and hopefully ocmd the next

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    3,109
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmdsponger94 View Post
    im trying to go to stone harbor next saturday and hopefully ocmd the next
    I dont know if SH will be the place to be I would either go to Avalon or Strathermere. NWW has some pretty nice spots too.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    mays landing
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I dont know if SH will be the place to be I would either go to Avalon or Strathermere. NWW has some pretty nice spots too.
    no don't go there. go to cape may.