LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Epoxy board Wanted.

I have been looking for a few years for a 8' - 8' 2" Epoxy mini long board. Round nose. My problems are that I want it to be STRONG epoxy like three phase or something stronger. Not like the 1/16" thick epoxy boards searved up on the internet that break if you look at them wrong. My Southpoint could withstand a hammer. My other problem is that I want the deck and bottom to be solid bright blue or emerald green in color and polished. Does anyone know where I might find something like this? Or will I have to have it made. Willing to spend upwards of $500.

Northender Guest
    bill frierson shaper in virginia beach

3. Quote Originally Posted by SCislander View Post
    I have been looking for a few years for a 8' - 8' 2" Epoxy mini long board. Round nose. My problems are that I want it to be STRONG epoxy like three phase or something stronger. Not like the 1/16" thick epoxy boards searved up on the internet that break if you look at them wrong. My Southpoint could withstand a hammer. My other problem is that I want the deck and bottom to be solid bright blue or emerald green in color and polished. Does anyone know where I might find something like this? Or will I have to have it made. Willing to spend upwards of $500.
    I make custom epoxy boards out of South Jersey now, however you wanted them. double 6 decks AND bottom, can even do Volan if you want, any sprays, tints gloss polish etc. ANYTHING YOU WANT. But don't expect it to be $500.00.
    Experience, talent along overhead and a durable long lasting surfboard do not equal cheap.
    $500 equals Chinese made

Jim makes good boards. You can't go wrong there.

make your own, greenlight sells kits you can shape and color it anyway you want.

Quote Originally Posted by SCislander View Post
    Does anyone know where I might find something like this? Willing to spend upwards of $500.
    china.....
    Last edited by njsurfer42; Sep 12, 2010 at 09:12 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Jim makes good boards. You can't go wrong there.
    Jim makes awsome boards I have one in my quiver now . I have a Epoxy Quad and its very strong and performs awsome!

Images
    just glue 2 of your shortboards together and color them in with blue crayon. wayyyy better than china

Quote Originally Posted by SCislander View Post
    IDoes anyone know where I might find something like this? Or will I have to have it made. Willing to spend upwards of $500.
    Tim Nolte in Powells Point, NC... I have got a few of his boards and love them all. Real East Coast deal. One hell of a person too. That's my two cents.

http://www.timnoltesurfboards.com/