LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    just out of curiosity,what is the red flag thingy with the black stripe and the three white x's?

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    did mikeb set up a new account as andrewk?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    did mikeb set up a new account as andrewk?
    Too funny. I was thinking the exact same thing.Matt J, Please close thread

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    just out of curiosity,what is the red flag thingy with the black stripe and the three white x's?
    Flag of Amsterdam.

Images
    like i said before, someone lock this thread. this is not going to turn out well

ohhhhh,so can you please move to amsterdam and save all the birds there?

and another thing,they close all access,walking included,to the entire beach,all the time,it's not just driving,and they are KILLING lots of non-bird animals to protect the bird,but since you are such an expert you already knew all that and must have forgot.
    you are now reminded.

plus there's way too many threads on this topic for a long time now on swellinfo,so just give me your number,and the next time i need help with a stranded seabird,seal or whale up here i'll call you so you can help put all your love of everything but hatteras people to good use instead of wasting it on this thread that is long since played out.

by the way,
    who's mike b.?

Images

and another thing,they close all access,walking included,to the entire beach,all the time,it's not just driving,and they are KILLING lots of non-bird animals to protect the bird,but since you are such an expert you already knew all that and must have forgot.
    you are now reminded.

plus there's way too many threads on this topic for a long time now on swellinfo,so just give me your number,and the next time i need help with a stranded seabird,seal or whale up here i'll call you so you can help put all your love of everything but hatteras people to good use instead of wasting it on this thread that is long since played out.

by the way,
    who's mike b.?
    the victim of Motion's wrath. he and motion got into a huge argument and then mike got banned by the mod, Matt Johnson. i see this thread going down the same route

Images

you are now reminded.

by the way,
    who's mike b.?

"A fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart."

Mikeb was a superior (in his own mind) know it all douchebag troll....kind of like this guy.

guess i missed the mike b. thing.
    i was in hatteras without a computer,communing with nature.
    and surfing my brains out.

oh,by the way, andrew,good comeback