Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmdsponger94 View Post
    sea isle city (i dont think so)
    avalon
    or, stone harbor?
    Go north of south of those three places and you will have sweet waves

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    whatever you do, don't go south of south.

ok, but how far (in driving time and where) north or south because im going for a day trip and i don't drive, my dad is the driving sooo yeah.... hes the one who makes the final decision haha thats why i was wondering

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmdsponger94 View Post
    ok, but how far (in driving time and where) north or south because im going for a day trip and i don't drive, my dad is the driving sooo yeah.... hes the one who makes the final decision haha thats why i was wondering
    Put it this way if your coming from OCMD and taking the ferry across you are 5 mins from waves

today in ocmd was fun for me atleast, more then i expected. i hope everyone gets waves along the east coast and have a fun safe time!

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Just checked the vah beach updated forcasts that just came out here and it only has it head high at the biggest during this swell. The storm is coming west of bermuda and only head high. ???????????? Laugh my ass off. what are you guys doing
    Sooooooo......you've been logging in this site for a year and this is a shocker? Really? Let me help you out. If you're in the Va Beach area, just knock 30% off of the forecasted wave height and there you are....spot on. Oh...and when you see that beautifully clean head-high swell rolling into VA in a week, pretend it's going to change. Follow those 2 rules and you'll be much happier. The forcast might not be dialed in to virtual perfection, but it is consistent....and that can be worked.

All I know is its gonna be going off around the Cape!
    Ixxnay on the Cape Aay my brotha.

Images

1st Jetty

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Just checked the vah beach updated forcasts that just came out here and it only has it head high at the biggest during this swell. The storm is coming west of bermuda and only head high. ???????????? Laugh my ass off. what are you guys doing
    Yea i think First street jetty is going to block all the swell. Hey go check buckroe.

forcast!

The forcast for your area is something like this. There are waves coming your way. Wake up and check them yourself. Look at the wind every hour of the day. Look at the tides. Drive away from VA because it sucks there. And always use forcasts as basic starting points. Either way, you checked the forcast and swellinfo has the numbers that in return gets them more money from their adds. The circle-of-life in the digital-age! Micah, I am jealous of your vision!!!