LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Here's one I made for my garage. Not a display rack, but pretty money. Notice I put a hanger rack on the one end to hand my wetsuits, gloves, and booties. Great for storage

And notice the sweeeeeeeeeet bic

Images
    you should check out www.t-raxsurf.com
    I work there and t-rax has all kinds of wall racks and ceiling racks.
    If you call in and mention you saw it on swellinfo i bet i can get you a discount or
    free shipping or something.

3. I shopped the home depot spray painted wood rack thats the rack in the lumber dept that has a colored mark on the end to say it only costs 1 dollar for the piece. My personal fave shopping rack although its unpredictable what is there but ive used it a billion times and saved money. So I scooped up 6 three foot pieces of stair handrail and two piece of inch and a have pine. The six pieces were cut down and used to make three levels of "racks" and they were screwed and glued to the pine and then attached them to the wall. And yes they got screwed from the back haha. The pine pieces were 6 inches wide giving me a sturdy base against the wall. I have two boards on each level. Total cost was about 15 bux. But the handrail gives it a nice finished look.

i have the t-rax in my garage got the set of 4 and i can hold up to 6-8 boards easily and hang all the suits on them best way to do it for the garage

Northender Guest
    http://epicsurfracks.com/

saw this in the last surfer mag I got in the mail. If your decent will tools you could prolly build something similar for 30 bucks. I have one my parents got me for christmas, holds 3 boards and is awesome but I have an 8 board quiver, and the racks that hold boards horozonatly I feel they take too much room up. And its way cheeper to build them

Images
    the T-rax ones are nice I planned on getting a set of them for Christmas since I will get getting a couple boards after tax time my shed if low on room and I have a hard enough time storing 4 longboards and 3 shortboards in there. I am gonna get the T- rax 4 or 6 rack and just move most of my boards in the house .

I mad something kinda like the epic rack with a 2x4 and a bunch of 2 inch dowels from Home depot and secured to the back wall of my house and I just keep my boards there in the summer cause its in the shade all day back there

cor rack

Just bought a 3 board rack from Cor Racks on ebay for $50.00.

Images

surfboard wall rack

T-Rax has sick wall racks check them out. So strong!
    Warning ! alot of websites show pictures of T-Rax and sell
    reef rax. Don't be fooled there is a huge difference.

tell them swellinfo sent you ...couldn't hurt
    http://www.t-raxsurf.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by surftomtom; Dec 6, 2010 at 07:35 PM.

Images
    you have 8 boards? give me one!

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    you have 8 boards? give me one!
    no ish dude, thats not an quiver its an arsenal.