LOGIN | REGISTER

Friday is gonna be firing in Jersey.

So Im curious to see what this decently strong south windswell does when it mixes with the building SE groundswell on Friday. The winds will be stiff west northwest all day so it could be really good. Looking forward to hopefully surfing some peeling rights. especially in the afternoon.

Images
    i hope it lasts until the evening, im not going to be able to surf until after work

Get on it at DAWN PATROL before work. My favorite sessions are dawn patrol...shower on the beach, go straight to work with sand still between your toes

Images
    I was wondering the same thing, I hope it is. I hope monmouth county is actually above knee high! -_-

hoping to at least get something, head right in after school is over (highschool). What are we looking at ocean temp wise. All i have is a 4/3 and im hoping to go bareback as long as possible.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyboardNJ View Post
    hoping to at least get something, head right in after school is over (highschool). What are we looking at ocean temp wise. All i have is a 4/3 and im hoping to go bareback as long as possible.
    Waters still pretty warm, you can bareback it, but if its super windy you might get a little chilly.

Images
    i hope its amazing sounds good though

the water will most likely be cold. strong south winds thursday and thursday night will surely cause some upwelling.