LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend

Weekend

I posted this same question for labor day weekend, but now i need your advice again. Should I drive 4-5 hours from school in central PA to jersey to catch some of Igor. The swell models have this weekend looking damn good. any input or opinions?

Depends how bad your itching to paddle out...that is a hell of a long drive

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shackedNJ View Post
    Depends how bad your itching to paddle out...that is a hell of a long drive
    drive its worth it!!!!!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckInSIC View Post
    I posted this same question for labor day weekend, but now i need your advice again. Should I drive 4-5 hours from school in central PA to jersey to catch some of Igor. The swell models have this weekend looking damn good. any input or opinions?

if you were here for danielle and earl, this storm is looking to be as if you found the in-between of the two.

winds

Looks like it gonna be hard to catch the winds right depending on where your at.

Camping in Assateague this weekend. Any advice on how it will hold? wrong wind direction?....obviously it's a couple days out, hopefully Sat is fun out there...

if you can come back for a few days, then yeah. if its a one day or one session deal, then nah bro.

on an unrelated note, has anybody been in the water? whats the temp like?

you should proabably stay at school and study. Waves arent gonna be that good. plus the water is supppper cold with all the upwelling, you might want to grab a pair of 3 mil booties.

WOW!
    How did you make decisions before you found internet forums to poll?

The swell/weather info is out there, people on this site can't make up your mind for you.

You asked for an opinion -
    My opinion is you need to begin to learn to make decisions for yourself !!

It's a hurricane swell there will definitely be size. Drive to a place that will take the winds well so the trip goes well. I plan on coming home for Sunday but I'm only 1 hr 20 away.