LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by JTS View Post
    WOW!
    How did you make decisions before you found internet forums to poll?

The swell/weather info is out there, people on this site can't make up your mind for you.

You asked for an opinion -
    My opinion is you need to begin to learn to make decisions for yourself !!
    Dude, its not your fault. Its n o t y o u r f a u l t. Just cuz your dad isnt proud of you and you had that sneaky uncle doesnt mean you have to try and make others feel low.Let the negativity go, you'll feel much better.

WOW!

The swell/weather info is out there, people on this site can't make up your mind for you.

eh, i hear ya. This guy can just as easily compare swellinfo spots against weather.com's detailed wind data and make his own decision. Iv seen people take lashings on here for a lot less. Its a bit of a **** statement, but a true one.

One things for sure, if i recommend a spot to someone on this forum, you better believe its my plan B or C haha.

WOW!

and how did you spend you all of your free time before you found internet forums? the whole point this forum is to discuss surfing and i was asking for friendly advice, not jerk responses but thanks for your input anyway.

ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. Swellinfo makes it pretty easy... its either red, blue, or green. If your having doubts, compare against magic seaweed or windguru.

in summary:
    THERE IS A HURRICANE OFFSHORE PUMPING SWELL AT THE EAST COAST, YES, YOU SHOULD GO SURFING.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. Swellinfo makes it pretty easy... its either red, blue, or green. If your having doubts, compare against magic seaweed or windguru.

in summary:
    THERE IS A HURRICANE OFFSHORE PUMPING SWELL AT THE EAST COAST, YES, YOU SHOULD GO SURFING.
    well the question wasn't simply "should i go surfing?" the question was if the other people on this forum trusted the swell model enough and thought that the forecast would be accurate enough to dedicated 10 hours of driving to this swell. if i was at home of course I would be out there, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of checking the surf everyday and I rely on websites like this, wave cams, and the opinions of others to make decisions on whether or not this hurricane swell would be worth it.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckInSIC View Post
    well the question wasn't simply "should i go surfing?" the question was if the other people on this forum trusted the swell model enough and thought that the forecast would be accurate enough to dedicated 10 hours of driving to this swell. if i was at home of course I would be out there, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of checking the surf everyday and I rely on websites like this, wave cams, and the opinions of others to make decisions on whether or not this hurricane swell would be worth it.

yes. make your decision where on the winds. the swell will be there.