LOGIN | REGISTER

Any tips for photog with digital camera

I'm trying to get some good pictures but they always come out crappy. My wife is getting sick of chasing me down the beach for mediocre pics. We have a 10 megapixel canon digital camera. Nothing super fancy but it should get the job done. Does anyone know of or use any certain settings on their cameras to get good surfing pictures? Or a way to teach the ol lady to take better pictures?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by number3181 View Post
    I'm trying to get some good pictures but they always come out crappy. My wife is getting sick of chasing me down the beach for mediocre pics. We have a 10 megapixel canon digital camera. Nothing super fancy but it should get the job done. Does anyone know of or use any certain settings on their cameras to get good surfing pictures? Or a way to teach the ol lady to take better pictures?
    Try a GoPro.com HD Surf Hero.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by number3181 View Post
    what kind of lens do you have?