LOGIN | REGISTER

AC/Southern NJ Saturday

A little overcall for chest high? looks like the igor swell will not really start hitting till sunday... will this be the leftover windswell from today?

Much of the swell this morning was substantial short period windswell w/ long period Igor mixed in. Del Buoy went 5 ft @ 15 seconds arounnd 7 PM. I do not believe it will get any smaller between now & tuesday morning. I do not agree with SWELLINFO's forcast. Slow moving Igor is completely different than Danielle or Earl. This storm will have a chance to really inject some serious wave action up & down the East Coast. Sunday into Monday maybe to big unless the storm stays far enough offshore & weakens allowing well trains to organize. The Games Have Just Begun.

Images
    it sucked today, and tomorrow, sunday and monday is going to be a washout, stay home.

Images
    its not just Igor Juila is right behind him aswell I heard It was head high in someplace in SNJ today

Images
    All I can say is this morning was a lot of fun up north. It was definitely wind swell. Hopefully tomorrow Igor is here and everything pans out. There will be waves to be had this weekend.
    Last edited by Darealm; Sep 18, 2010 at 03:17 AM.