LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Yesterday I Saw...

Yesterday I saw a dude out surfing... wearing jorts

Your thoughts/comments?

(This isn't really him, just an example if you couldn't tell)

That could cause some life threatening ball-rash

Could the guy surf? cause if he could then this is probably the scenario.........
    Went to twork Satruday monring took all his crap with him, board a towel (he thought he had board shorts) etc well he pulls up to the beach and realizes crap board shorts are in the waser at home he has nothing, he is flat broke and cant afford to drive a mile or so up the beach to the nearest shop to grab a new pair of boardies, so he takes his knife hout and makes some jhorts so he can paddle out for the Igor swell, if it was me and I my choices were surf Igor waves in jorts, or get none but not wear jorts in the line up, I would wear jorts in the line up.

Honestly if it was me I would drive a few miles to the nearest store that sells board shorts and pick a pair of trunks up, can never have enough.

IF the guy could surf then he did what he had to do, if he couldnt he went ot the beach with his buddies to drink cand they talked his @ss into paddleing out in jorts for a laugh!

Not as bad as the old dude surfing in a nut hut on the North end of Brigantine yesterday!

Images
    The thought of wet, salty denim is nauseating.

gotta figure someone wearing jorts in the lineup has not much to live for, hence nothing left to lose = someone not to **** with

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Yesterday I saw a dude out surfing... wearing jorts

Your thoughts/comments?

(This isn't really him, just an example if you couldn't tell)

Dad???????

how short were those jorts? Did they start life as full length jeans? Does your person have curly hair? WAS THIS A RICHARD SIMMONS SIGHTING?

Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice View Post
    Dad???????
    Hahahahahahaha!!!! Good one, brother... good one.

Images
    grandpa??????????