LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Igor...

Images

Igor...

Dear Igor,
    thanks for Friday and especially Saturday, it was awesome, but Sunday and Monday were absolute sh!t.

Sincerely,
    Damook

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    Dear Igor,
    thanks for Friday and especially Saturday, it was awesome, but Sunday and Monday were absolute sh!t.

Sincerely,
    Damook
    Late Friday was the best time for me. The rest of the weekend got a little messy with the winds.

i had my best session on monday after school...best size, organization, etc...it all really came together then. the rest of the weekend was fun...fri, sat, sun were fun & i'll never gripe about surfing 4 days in a row, but mon. pm was just great. very fun!

Sunday/Monday were the best for me but there were still some solid punchy leftovers early this am in CM

Quote Originally Posted by sturner View Post
    Sunday/Monday were the best for me but there were still some solid punchy leftovers early this am in CM
    i have no doubt & really wish i could've been on it, but i had to educate future generations. it's only just the 3rd week of school, so i figure it's a bit cheesy to call out just yet. that's also the main reason i didn't blow it off monday. it'd be kind of obvious, you know?

Friday afternoon was the best and Saturday was also good. Heard getting out Monday was rough and the drift was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Heard getting out Monday was rough and the drift was insane.
    you had to time it right...i got out w/ only about 4 duckdives, all in the shorebreak area. typical of a long period swell, the lulls were pretty long. the drift was there, but not insane. it was easy to paddle against it if that was what you wanted to do. i generally chose not to & saved my energy for catching waves.

i think it depended very heavily on where you were. i checked some spots in ocnj that looked like washing machines, but where i surfed was really clean & fairly well organized.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sturner View Post
    i went to cape may on monday. It was clean and barreling waist to chest. like an idiot I got back in the car looking for size and got skunked. njsurfer42, how far south in oc did you go? the north was a mess like AC.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    njsurfer42, how far south in oc did you go? the north was a mess like AC.
    i live at the south end & avoid the north if at all possible. i didn't even bother looking down there after hearing from multiple friends that it was a mess. i ended up further south...somewhere.

Images
    Sunday was great in CM long lines and built in size though the day