LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

firewire reviews

any feedback on any of the models?

oh yeah

the EL FUEGO super fun for jersey surf.. it handled Danielle Earl and Igor very nice to

...5''9 i ride it as a thruster

I have a 5'10" Spitfire and I love it. Rode a Stewart for about 10 years prior to this and this board blows my Stewart away. Popout or not this board flies!

6' flexfire best board ive ridden, love it so much and anyone who has tried it has loved it too

Images
    pop out not much to say

My friend has a Firewire longboard - 9.0 or 9.6 not sure. It's been having some type of delam issues. He's following the care rules with the board so he's not causing the problem. It's been in the shop a few times at his cost. Maybe its just his board ? Too light and corky for me.

To each his own. I love this board. The guy is asking for a review, do you have a FireWire? If so, review it. I'm sure if I got any board I would like it but again, I have a FireWire and that's what "gnargnar" was asking for feedback on. I hope my opinion helps sice that is what he was asking.

Dean

I bought a Dominator and loved it. it has practically replaced all of my boards. It Paddles like a gem and turns on a dime. First time I ever got on it I fell backwards because the board jets as soon as you take off. I've taken it out on knee high mush to head high waves and I have no complaints. I been able to pack twice as many turns on a single wave than my standard thruster. I love it plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by 2MARG8 View Post
    I have a 5'10" Spitfire and I love it. Rode a Stewart for about 10 years prior to this and this board blows my Stewart away. Popout or not this board flies!
    Of course you're brand new board is going to much quicker than your ten year old board....

If you had gotten a new poly you would be saying the same thing