LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wetsuits

Winter Wetsuits

Hey guy's i've been surfing the past 4 summers and i'm finally ready to surf the brutal NJ winter. What type of suit/gloves/boots etc do I need to withstand the freezing temps and any other advice would be greatly appreciated

dude, just use the search function. there are about 40 threads on this subject.

I wear an Oneill heat 5:3 with hood attached. 7 mill round toe boots and 5 mil lobster claw gloves and it keeps me pretty warm.

Images
    hyperflex 5/4/3 flow is a great suit priced well and is super warm . I have stayed out 4 hours in it without a chill. Get some 7 mil boots and 5 mil mits like also suggested and you be fin the whole winter. But 3/2 season is coming up so you wont need the winter rubber til mid nov

OR you can just scroll through a fwe pages of the forum and find at least 5-10 threads on this exact same topic

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    OR you can just scroll through a fwe pages of the forum and find at least 5-10 threads on this exact same topic
    he wants to surf this winter who has that kinda time

i dono but i just got a 5'8 lost rocket and i'm ****in psycheddddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Crestline3 View Post
    I wear an Oneill heat 5:3 with hood attached. 7 mill round toe boots and 5 mil lobster claw gloves and it keeps me pretty warm.
    Nice suit! It's exactly the one I wear

Yeah I love this suit for the winter. Got it rather cheap, end of season deal for $180 when at the time it was runnin about 300 full price. Keeps me pretty toasty

5/4 hooded Excel Drylock with 5 mil booties and 3 mil Drylock finger gloves. Almost overheated in 38 degree water.