LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: blew it today

blew it today

I did not surf. I talked about going all week long, dreamed about it, etc. But I didn't go. Best day I've seen in January '11 thus far. My excuse? Too tired. Wow. OK so I was shoveling for 6 hours for some money, but still. Too tired.

Please tell me how much of an as$hole I am. Make me feel so sh*tty that I never skip another fun sesh again. Checked the waves in ocnj, and they looked perfect. Barely anyone out. What a dumbass...

Images
    you are gay

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I did not surf. I talked about going all week long, dreamed about it, etc. But I didn't go. Best day I've seen in January '11 thus far. My excuse? Too tired. Wow. OK so I was shoveling for 6 hours for some money, but still. Too tired.

Please tell me how much of an as$hole I am. Make me feel so sh*tty that I never skip another fun sesh again. Checked the waves in ocnj, and they looked perfect. Barely anyone out. What a dumbass...
    Pretty beat man ..... I surfed perfect lefts and rights for a while all alone in lbi @ my secret spot ... 6 hrs of shoveling sucks ... I didn't even have to shovel my civic out this am .. only 2 inches in brant beach ... pray for a loggable wave in the am

sponging is gay!

you are gay too!

Images
    OCNJ and south was good today . Checked OC around 10 and it was chest and clean but not forming a long line. Went donw south and got chest to shoulder in NWW . It was a better quality wave . Longer rides and no drift

i got lucky and had 2 great sesh's today, it was not that cold especially with the sun shining. i was surprised how many people were in the water. if you shoveled instead of paddled, that suckss

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by richp12 View Post
    sponging is gay!
    eat my ass douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    eat my ass douchebag
    Thats definitely gay.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post

Too tired? What are you, like 75 years old? Pound some Power Goo or smoke some crystal meth and surf when there's surf. Have fun playing video games and jerking off for the next week while it's flatter than a nine year old. Clean the sand out of your cooter and paddle out!!

Hope that helps.