LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    OCNJ sounds like a good plan. Book'm Dano.
    Booked! Oct 16 ocnj Thats a sat.from 10:00am to 3:00pm I will post all the details on
    http://speedfreaksdvd.com/id1.html and will also keep this thread updated.

Were in OCNJ should we meet up? I would say somewhere from 7th street north
    Last edited by speedfreaksdvd; Sep 28, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

Images
    haha yeah sorry i meant in between *manasquan and cape may. I know that there alot of squan guys on here

3. im gonna get some flyers made up to put up at some local shops etc. can any of you guys pm me your address' so i can send u some to hand out

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreaksdvd View Post
    im gonna get some flyers made up to put up at some local shops etc. can any of you guys pm me your address' so i can send u some to hand out

I will send you a pm with my info

just a suggestion dont put the loction on the flyer . Have them have to email you for info. You know how those who hate crowds get . Plus remeber thats some peoples local break and they might not be happy to see 300 ppl in the water

i've already pm'd speedfreaksdvd w/ my info, but to help create some interest in this, i'll post up a quick, off the top of my head list of some stuff i might bring:

size M rip curl core back-zip short sleeve full

size L matuse philo 1mil wetsuit top

size L rip curl classic wetsuit top (broken tie loop on the front)

assorted fins (FCS & fins unlimited box) & possibly some trunks in good (lightly used) condition.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I will send you a pm with my info

just a suggestion dont put the loction on the flyer . Have them have to email you for info. You know how those who hate crowds get . Plus remeber thats some peoples local break and they might not be happy to see 300 ppl in the water
    thats sounds like a good idea with the location not on the flyer. This is gonna be a little tricky because we kinda want alot of people to show for the whole swap meet part of it. But def dont wanna upset anyone by crowding out there home break. As long as everyone is respectfull it will be a great time i thinik.

sounds sick. are we going to need a beach permit or permission from the town to hold something this large?

sweet idea. let me know if you need music. I play a lof of different **** (jack,dmb,oar,sublime,citizen cope,marley, etc)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lanticsurf View Post
    sounds sick. are we going to need a beach permit or permission from the town to hold something this large?
    not to sure i think were gonna wing it. after all were all just meetin up to do a little surf sesh right?

njsurfer, how much for the short sleeve?