LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mon/Tues

I hope the wind thingy stays blue until monday!

Quote Originally Posted by steelwave42 View Post
    No doubt!

Hey I got a question for you. It seemed like this time the last two years at my home break it was much better.
    ?
    I know man...north OCMD has been the pits the last month huh? no id why...

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    I know man...north OCMD has been the pits the last month huh? no id why...
    yeah it seems like 65th st. and up = beat. BUT at some spots downtown it was much better (or at least not shorebreak). This time of the year with these small swells the tide seems to play a bigger factor in the quality of the break also.... so if its still trash uptown this week, go scope it out, cuz the past few times I found it breakin right down the street... just something for you to keep in mind.
    Last edited by steelwave42; Jul 15, 2007 at 02:01 PM.

I'm going insane. Every time there are waves forecast within' the week, the day before it shifts. It doesn't even look like it's worth waking up early tomorrow morning anymore. I'm a sad panda.

Images
    there should be some clean, rideable wave for the morning incoming tide. hit up the better south swell spots.

Images
    how's tuesday looking so far? worth heading down to the inlet at the lower tides?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    there should be some clean, rideable wave for the morning incoming tide. hit up the better south swell spots.

The chart looks like it shows above waist high if you get on it early enough correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Beef View Post
    The chart looks like it shows above waist high if you get on it early enough correct?

chart doesnt show that anymore