LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Looking at a XCEL 3/2 X-Zip Comp. Anyone have one or have any feedback. I currently have a 3/2 ripcurl dawn patrol that is really not that warm so im looking to upgrade. Also any feedback on sizing compared to say ripcurls. Im 6' around 185-190. according to their sizing chart, a Large should work for me, but just wanna get some thoughts before i purchase cuz some suits im a Large tall. its on whiskey which is why im asking (for sizing)

i just got the drylock 3/2 chest zip off whiskey. it came yesterday. it was my first xcel so i just went with the size chart. @ 5'7" 160lb the chart had me with the MS. it feels just alittle too snug and im not sure if i should return it and get a larger size or did i finally get the right sized suit and it will loosen up a bit.

i wish i would have bought the MS and a M to compare them and then returned one. maybe you can do that.
    Last edited by Peajay4060; Oct 2, 2012 at 05:04 PM.

i think they let you return. you should try a M or LS

Images
    I got a 4/3 xcel x-flex x-zip 2 off whiskey a couple weeks back and the medium fits me great, I'm 5'10" 140lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    I got a 4/3 xcel x-flex x-zip 2 off whiskey a couple weeks back and the medium fits me great, I'm 5'10" 140lb.
    that makes me think i might have the right size and just need to surf in it.

Just wanted to see if any of you could point me in the right direction, I currently have a pair of Ripcurl 5mm F-Bomb gloves, but they seem so big and bulky that i hate wearing them. I've been looking around for a 5mm glove that would be less restrictive, and less bulky. If anyone has any feedback, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Nov 27, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    I've been looking around for a 5mm glove that would be less restrictive, and less bulky. If anyone has any feedback, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    Have you considered switching to a 5 or 7 mm single-fingered mitten? You just rotate the covering to an uncovered finger when needed.
    Last edited by viajerodevida; Nov 27, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Images
    http://www.oregonsurfshop.com. I've used this site for all of my wetsuits except for my very first one. These guys are very friendly, helpful, and will answer your questions. Plus they do not apply sales tax and there is free shipping. Always have great deals as well. Gonna be getting a 3/2 Xcel Infiniti comp for Xmas. Xcell is the best bang for the buck in my opinion

The results of my summer spent reviewing wetsuits in Iceland just posted. If you wanna see 'em, you can check 'em out at www.outsideonline.com. I'd be curious to hear your feedback and happy to answer any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hansen View Post
    The results of my summer spent reviewing wetsuits in Iceland just posted. If you wanna see 'em, you can check 'em out at www.outsideonline.com. I'd be curious to hear your feedback and happy to answer any questions.
    can you link the actual article please